Subject: VMS port of libssh2?

VMS port of libssh2?

From: John E. Malmberg <wb8tyw_at_qsl.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 00:15:22 -0500

I was forwarded this as I was not subscribed to this mailing list but
have been recently active on the curl-library mailing list.

I am not aware of any port. If you want to do a port to VMS, I would
recommend joining encompasserve.org. Just telnet to it and sign in.

There is a notes conference there on Porting_to_VMS that you can
participate in both to get advice and to document your experiences.

In the ftp.encompasserve.org site in the gnv directory there are sample
ports patches to the GNV kit that make it easier to use the UNIX
configure and build scripts.

Regards,
-John
wb8tyw_at_qsl.net