Subject: [libssh2] trivial patches for AIX and HPUX + c89 reminder

[libssh2] trivial patches for AIX and HPUX + c89 reminder

From: Peter O'Gorman <libssh2-devel_at_mlists.thewrittenword.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:08:25 -0500

Some of the examples did not build because sys/time.h was needed, I
added this to the #ifndef WIN32 block becuase I have no idea if win32
has a sys/time.h :)

Also, we need libssh2 to build with older compilers, so something
needs to be done for src/session.c. I don't really expect this part of
the patch to be applied.

libssh2-devel mailing list