Subject: [libssh2] Authentification of libssh2 with OpenSSL certificate and private key

[libssh2] Authentification of libssh2 with OpenSSL certificate and private key

From: DAO Anh-Viet <avdao_at_influe.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:15:51 +0200

Hello,

I have one security database in my product that I can import only the
certificate (.cer) and

private key (.pem) of OpenSSL.

I would like to ask if you know that it has one solution to perform the
authentification

using libssh2 by OpenSSL certificate (.cer) and private key (.pem) ?

If not, do you have any suggestion to solve the problem (par example:
extraction the SSH

public key (id_rsa.pub) and private key (id_rsa) from certificate (.cer)
and private key (.pem) ?

Thank in advance.

Dao Anh-Viet

INFLUE ILLICOM

Email: avdao_at_influe.com <mailto:avdao_at_influe.com>

It's not fancy, but personal, dirt cheap and really good. In one word,
'Pho+?'