Subject: [libssh2] need small patches for NetWare platform

[libssh2] need small patches for NetWare platform

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 16:44:49 +0200

Hi all,
I'm Guenter who formerly contributed some patches to get libssh2 properly build for NetWare platform and for Win32 with MingW32 compiler.
I want to ask here for recieving commit rights to the project in order to maintain these build systems in the future, and bring in such small patches to keep it compile; and finally to stop bothering Daniel or someone else for commiting my patches....
I use libssh2 with cURL and from PHP, and that with 3 different compilers, and I'm interested in keeping the sources compilable for NetWare and native win32 with MingW32.

If you dont want to grant me the CVS commit rights then please commit these patches:

updated Makefile.netware to add more exports; fixed linking.
http://www.gknw.net/test/libssh2/Makefile.netware.diff

block sys/ioctl.h for NetWare because it brings in unistd.h which then clahes with encrypt() in ctypt.c.
http://www.gknw.net/test/libssh2/libssh2_priv.h.diff

I think its a bad thing to have a function encrypt() defined in ./src/crypt.c although this function is already defined in most OSes; that should really be renamed to libssh2_encrypt() because its only a matter which OS header gets included and this will clash sooner or later for other platforms too.
If you agree with the rename then the patch against libssh2_priv.h is obsolete.

thanks, Guenter.