Subject: [libssh2] Where is everyone?

[libssh2] Where is everyone?

From: Sara Golemon <pollita_at_libssh2.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 09:40:00 -0800

I'm sitting here putting together my conference plans for 2007 and
thinking how nice it'd be if I could swing by some of y'all 'en route.

Is anyone planning on attending any confs in 2007? One of the OSCONs
perhaps? Maybe even a PHP related conf? (the ones I tend to get invited
to) If not, whereabouts do you live? If my travels take me though we
can meet up and share a drink...

I know a couple of you are up in .se, but not which part. I may find
myself in .no, not too far from the border... And of course, for anyone
near .sf.ca.us, how come we havn't said hi yet?

libssh2-devel mailing list