Subject: Re: [libssh2] Compiling on Solaris 10 64Bit??

Re: [libssh2] Compiling on Solaris 10 64Bit??

From: Heiko Jansen <jansen_at_hbz-nrw.de>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:35:43 +0100

Am Dienstag, 14. November 2006 18:19 schrieb Daniel Stenberg
<daniel_at_haxx.se> [Re: [libssh2] Compiling on Solaris 10 64Bit??]:
> On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, Heiko Jansen wrote:
> > First problem is hardcoded "-Wall" in ~/src/Makefile.in ("-fPIC" seems
> > also wrong) and ~/Makefile.in.
>
> -Wall should of course only be enabled if gcc is used.
>
> Both that issue and the other shared lib issues for Solaris is solved by
> the automake+libtool patch I posted the other day.

Am I correct to assume, that this patch has not found it`s way to the CVS?
Because I just tried to compile the current version from CVS and still
get the same errors (see below).

Heiko

PS: I added the output of "make" below. Somewhat lengthy but perhaps useful.

### Resend mail ###

The message above was originally send by me on Tuesday but it got stuck -
waiting for moderator approval - because the "make" output made it bigger
than 40K. This time I put that data in an attachment.

I havenīt tried again but as fas as I can see in ViewVC the patch mentioned
by Daniel still hasnīt made it to CVS.